Finally after a couple weeks of usual spring weather in Rochester it was decent out today. So I brought B's toys outside and we played out there for awhile. It's always nice to get out for a bit. I bought a little activity table for Brayden because he is climbing on everything so I thought this would keep his interest for a few minutes. He loves it. The only thing I couldn't figure out though was the first day he had it he would play for about 10 minutes then just start to cry. I would go get him and set him down and he would crawl right back to it and play and we would go through the same thing. After a few times of doing that I realized that his poor little legs were tired from standing and he couldn't figure out how to sit down. The next day he figured it out and he spent the day sitting and standing at his table and smiling at me the whole time kinda like "look mom, i did it". So here is a little video, as you can tell, he could care less that I was there:-)
No comments:
Post a Comment