Ok, so it wasn't that fancy of a hotel so we thought it was pretty funny that they actually had a suite with this name. The hotel ofcourse had long hallways which are always good to get some energy out.
We went to the mall to walk around and out to dinner then back to the hotel for a swim before bed. In the morning Ren decided to walk Brayden around for awhile to get him tired so he would sleep in the car. When I checked out the lady at the desk asked if that was what we were trying to do. She then said that the only one who seemed tired was Ren and it looked like B had energy that would last all day!
We packed up later in the day and drove back to NY and Ren went on to Cleveland. By the time we got home I had to unpack then repack because Brayden was going to go to Grandma's and Grandpa's house Friday morning so I could go to Syracuse to be in my friends wedding.(we have traveleld so much on the thruway the past 2 weeks I think our cars are tired of it!) As it turned out, Grandma and Grandpa had a funeral gig to play/sing at so B was watched by family friend who used to be our neighbor. It was funny because when my parents left they said they warned her about him being difficult for diaper changes and she said that he couldn't be as bad as her son. Well, when they got home I guess she agreed that he was more difficult than her son. Lucky us! Friday was the rehearsal and dinner and Friday night around 9 Ren made it to Syracuse too. The wedding was Saturday and the whole day was fun. It didn't end too late but I was tired enought. Sunday we packed up and headed home to get B. I was so excited to see him. He looked like such a big boy when we walked in. I am sure he was fed well:-) I headed upstairs to pack his stuff and he had a fit that I was out of his sight. Ren then went to load the car and it was just as upsetting to him. He didn't want either of us out of his sight. It was a busy time so I didn't get many pictures but here are a few from the wedding.
We had to stand in the receiving line where we knew nobody and it was 50 degrees out.
The wedding party(our dresses are chocolate color but they sure did look purple in the sun)
I guess we clean up ok
Gosh I am short!
No comments:
Post a Comment