Ren and I still like to check on B before we go to bed. It's always interesting to see how he is. He loves to have his friends and blankets with him. I keep telling Ren that we need to get him a bigger bed but he says that if we do that then he will just pile more stuff in. I guess he is probably right.
Sunday, August 22, 2010
Wow, another update!
Here are a few pictures from this last week. We continue to enjoy the playgrounds around town. I have noticed that they are so easy to find since they all have some type of cover over them so you can see them from quite a distance away.
Instead of carrying a diaper bag around I now cary this. A little cooler bag for our water since you don't go anywhere without water in this town!
It rained one evening too! It's rare here and after a month and a half of not seeing andy rain we figured we should take a picture because who knows when we will see it again!
B loves to sing anytime but in the car it is even more fun for him. This is the best video of him I could get. Don't worry I wasn't driving;-)
Ren and I still like to check on B before we go to bed. It's always interesting to see how he is. He loves to have his friends and blankets with him. I keep telling Ren that we need to get him a bigger bed but he says that if we do that then he will just pile more stuff in. I guess he is probably right.
I will be sure to update you all with pictures from this coming week. B will be 3! I can't believe it. Oh, and did I mention he is potty trained? Yahoo!!
Ren and I still like to check on B before we go to bed. It's always interesting to see how he is. He loves to have his friends and blankets with him. I keep telling Ren that we need to get him a bigger bed but he says that if we do that then he will just pile more stuff in. I guess he is probably right.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That park looks AWESOME!! I say B should stay in his bed as long as possible...he looks so cute in it. :0)
Not sure if my comment went thru....blast this silly touch. That park looks AWESOME! Lucky you. And I sayleave B in the bed as long as possible....he looks so cute in it, how can you not?
Post a Comment