Monday, December 6, 2010

So Pretty!

Ren asks me every day if I am happy here. It has been a struggle moving across the country and having no friends in the same time zone and a husband who works too much. But we made the choice as a family to move here so for the family I try every day to make it work. The one thing that I do love is sunshine every day and the scenery. Here are a few pics I took.

This is Mt. Charleston and it has snow! I never knew looking at snow while enjoyin 65 degree weather would be so nice! B can still enjoy the snow!


When we flew into Vegas the first time I fell in love with it. It is surrounded by mountians and you can see everywhere. I love driving at night because from our neighborhood you can see the strip which is 25 minutes away and all the lights beyond! So yes it will take time to settle, heck, I still have boxes out... but the answer to Ren's question is yes, I do like it here!

1 comment:

Farrah said...

Looks 100x prettier than the midwest. I guess if you have to be lonely there are worse places! Enjoy it and remember that lots of people think about you tons even if we're not with you.