Friday, June 17, 2011

Changes!

Ren and I call B a hoarder. Why? Look at his bed. He hoards any blanket or stuffed animal he can find and insists they say in the bed. So since he is growing, the number of things he has hoarded lately is growing, and his toddler bed is not, it was time for a new bed. So when I told him he was getting a new race car bed he was so excited and asked if it was going to be like Slimey's and Shauna Wigglesons cars. They drive race cars in an episode of Sesame Street. He was too excited and could hardly contain his excitement as I put it together and he "helped". He did get nervous as I put all the precious animals and blankes into the new bed and didn't want to switch. But that lasted about 2 seconds. He didn't even want to put his jammies on, he just wanted to go night night in his new bed. Pefect! Now lots of room for B and all the cargo.

1 comment:

Farrah said...

LOVE the bed! I'll have to show it to Jeff. te he. What a big boy to move to a bigger bed!