I love love love little kids with their huge backpacks. And yes, it's batman. I am all for having B have anything with cartoon characters on it. Isn't that what being a kid is about? I will be sad when he doesn't want it anymore so the more he wants it that means he isn't growing up, right?!?!
Saturday, July 30, 2011
School!
In an effort to get B to realize school is fun, we talk about it quite a bit lately. He still for the most part refuses to have anything to do with it but we are making progress. Each time we are in a store we look at the school stuff and he loves to look at it but doesn't want it. One day he was so excited to have a new back pack until I let it slip it was for school. The backpack then flew back on the shelf so fast! Tonight though he was excited and wanted his backpack for school! Yay!

I love love love little kids with their huge backpacks. And yes, it's batman. I am all for having B have anything with cartoon characters on it. Isn't that what being a kid is about? I will be sad when he doesn't want it anymore so the more he wants it that means he isn't growing up, right?!?!
I love love love little kids with their huge backpacks. And yes, it's batman. I am all for having B have anything with cartoon characters on it. Isn't that what being a kid is about? I will be sad when he doesn't want it anymore so the more he wants it that means he isn't growing up, right?!?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment