B doesn't like candy really so he got fruit snacks(which he spent time playing with, not eating) and goldfish. Who knows what will happen with the bunny but I feel like there should always be a chocolate bunny in a kids basket. Who knows why.
He loves watching previews for the Muppets movie so I decided to buy it and he was very happy to get it! I also needed a break from There Was An Old Lady Who Swallowed a Bat, so I got him a different one for a little change. And of course, more play doh.
I hid a few eggs for B. Egg hunts for 4yr olds may be the best. I hid 6 eggs(ok they were out in the open really) in our dining room, and he though it was the best thing ever. Love the simple things! After he found the eggs later throughout the day we had to have another egg hunt and it made me laugh that each time B re hid them, he put them back in the same exact spot. And was just as happy when he "found" it again.
Ren had to go to work so B and I decided to tag along. I love that B's questions are usually ones that he already knows the answer to but wants to ask just to ask. So while we were waiting in the Dr.'s lounge B asked where Daddy was. I told him that he knew he was upstairs doing work. B responded, "no mommy daddy's with the patients doing an operation" Ok then!
On the way home we decided to go bowling. Isn't it normal to hang at a casino and bowl with family on Easter Sunday? It was Ren's idea and it ended up being perfect. We laughed so much and it was just what we all needed.
No comments:
Post a Comment