Thursday, July 26, 2012

Back To Normal!

I am not really sure if there is a normal but I am trying to get there.  2 weekends ago I went to Kansas City for a family reunion.  The boys stayed home and had a blast from what I could see in all the pics Ren sent to me throughout the weekend.  I too had a blast and got very little sleep.  8 hours in 3 days was not too smart.  I got home and the next day I reported for Jury Duty.  And guess what?  They picked me.  That experience is for a whole different post.  So for a week thanks to Southwest having the same price on a direct flight from DC as it would be three months ago just 23 hours in advance, we flew Grandma Z out to help.  B has loved having an audience for sure.  Jury duty ended Tuesday evening and Grandma Z left today.  It was a hectic few weeks and I am sad that the house it quiet now but I guess now we need to get back in our normal routine and the boys might appreciate if I cooked an actual meal sometime soon:-)
This was the best picture I could get since B still refuses any type of picture but it still makes me smile.  And it also made me laugh that since Grandma Z was here that meant B called me Mommy Z all week too. 
The first day she was with him I asked how it went and she told me she didn't think he stopped moving or talking all day:-)

No comments: