Sunday, September 9, 2012

Party Time!

B turned 5 a couple weeks ago and it was the best day!  I am sad he is 5 but he was so excited to be five and had the best day.  He was sooooo happy all day and every once in a while after telling us he was five he would tell us he's bigger too!.  So fun.  I refuse to follow the "trend" of spending way too much on a huge birthday party to celebrate his birthday.  It makes me sad that parents seem to make it a competition on having it at the best place with the best goodie bags, etc.  So we celebrated with balloons, Cici's pizza(our tradition) and an Angry Birds cake and the smile on his face all day proved it was perfect!






His gift from mommy and daddy that he kept talking about that he was going to get but when he saw it, it took him a second to realize that it was really here!



And finally time for cake!  He requested an Angry Birds cake, of course!


Happy 5th birthday to my sweet boy.  I can't believe you are five and I am so proud to be your mom.  You have taught me so much about life in 5 years with your laughs, smiles, cries and hugs.  I am a lucky mom!

No comments: