I went on a girls trip to NYC last week and had so much fun. The boys stayed back in Vegas and I am sure had just as much fun. B is totally attached to Ren lately(yep, even refering to him as Ren). I welcome it since it gives me a break without having to go though B's tears to get that break. B is growing up and is finally ok with me being gone and the big part is that he can actually talk about me being gone without a huge breakdown. As much as I love B and Ren, it is always good to get alone time for myself for more than just a few hours. So, 5 days was heaven! The only list I left for the boys was the school routine, like which door to go in for drop off and pick up and where to sign in. Other than that, they were on their own. I realized when I came home and arued with B the following night for 20 minutes that Doritos were not an acceptable dinner that maybe I should have covered that before I left, but all those things seem silly. They boys had a blast, and I did so I can't complain!
Here are my pics from the 5 day!
We saw 3 Broadway shows while there too. If I lived in the perfect world, I would live in NYC so I could see Broadway shows all the time. The third night we saw a play that Sissy and Krista were super excited about because it had a guy in it from the show Downton Abby(I think that's it). So after we stayed by the stage door to see if we could see him walking out. And we did! See how excited we all are? I think they only let me in the pic since I was the one with the decent camera!
Saturday we walked around lower Manhattan and then went to Top of the Rock and walked through Times Square on the way back at nigh.
(no, we didn't plan our outfits!)
So thanks to R and B for holding down the fort, to Sissy for arranging her schedule so we could meet in NYC and Krista for living near NYC so we could hang out too! Coming home to see the boys at the airport is always the best feeling in the world!! Oh and I forgot, thanks to R for the upgrade on the flight home. Perfect for the 6hr flight home!
No comments:
Post a Comment