Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Parenting!

I am not a model parent(whatever that is) so that is why I am 100% comfortable sharing this story.  I wasn't feeling well a couple weeks ago.  Ren was working, B was full of energy and I could hardly  stand so I told B I needed to lay down a while.  2 minutes later he yelled to me from the kitchen that he was "sooooo hungryyyyy".  So I told him to go to the pantry and find breakfast.  He replied "oh sure!" and I heard lots of noises and he seemed to manage.  A few minutes later I asked what he had found and he told me Oreos.  Remember I wasn't feeling well so of course I responded "sounds great!" He was quiet for a long time and I asked just how many Oreos he did have.  He responded, "A lot!!!!!"
Ok then, yes I guess he did.  And when I came over to inspect the package he then told me, "the rest are for Santa"
Thanks for making me laugh B!

No comments: