Thursday, February 19, 2009

Bounce it out

This week winter is back with its cold temps and for some reason I am soooo ready for spring and summer. B has had a little bit of the stomach bug this week so when we are home he is a little fussy. So we try to get out a little but he doesn't feel the greatest so I don't want to push him too much. Yesterday though I was exhausted and needed to get out of the house so we went to Bounce It Out! That's the name of an indoor play place around here. It's basically in a big warehouse and it's filled with all the fun inflatable bounce toys. When we drove up and couldn't find a parking spot I remembered that the schools here have vacation this week so it was quite busy. I decided though to go against my comfort zone and brave the crowds. B is the opposite and loves people so he was in heaven. I realized that I didn't have my camera on the right setting so most of my pics didn't come out but here are a few that were OK.
Here is a picture I took from the back of the warehouse.

This part was reserved for kids under 3(sorry they are blurry)



He then decided he needed to take a break and explore the arcade area

Back to bounce some more.....in he goes

Checking out all the cool things. This one had a climbing wall and a slide also in there!

On to explore the rest of the place...


He decided then that he had to see the rest of the place where the big kids were. I truly do think Brayden thinks he is atleast 6 years old. He was following the big kids and pushing them along through the different tunnels. Just laughing right along with them. He decided he wanted to go into the one where you just jump when you are inside. It was filled with big kids so I didn't want to at first but it emptied out for a second so I let him go in. If you have been around B you know his laugh and he laughed while he was in there the whole time. He was falling and jumping and having a ball. Then the big kids came in again and they were jumping so much that it was just bouncing B all around. He loved it. I decided the rest of the parents must have thought I was crazy for letting my little baby in there but he did fine(feeling a little guilty now). I tried to get a picture of it but this is all that came out.

So after a few minutes I decided I better take him out and he was not happy. But the good thing about a one year old is he gets distracted pretty quickly so it didn't last long. It was a fun activity and I am glad we could get out of the house for a bit. We both needed it!

2 comments:

amosclarkson said...

That looks like a fun place! Don't think we have one here :(

Farrah said...

Looks like so much fun!!!