Thursday, February 5, 2009

MNO!


When I got on our playgroups online calendar I saw MNO written for one of the days and forgot what it meant. Until 2 seconds later I realized it meant Mom's Night Out! Yay! I clicked yes for the RSVP right away and couldn't wait. The night finally came and it was last week and I was so excited to get out of the house. Ren had not been home all week and B had been sick so I was so excited for 6:15(when grandpa showed up to watch B) so I could go out. We had planned to go to a Japanese restaurant for Hibachi. It's always fun especially when you have a big group. A few hours before I decided to get some rest while B took his nap. When I woke up I felt awful. I figured it was probably just from all my excitement. There was no way I was going to be home again. So I was all ready to go out. Once there it was so fun and I tried to ignore the fact that I didn't feel well. I saved all my dinner I ordered for Ren(such a nice wife!). We were all having so much fun that after dinner we decided to go out for dessert. Crazy night huh? Ha ha. So we went to the Cheesecake Factory. Where once again I bought something for Ren since I still wasn't hungry. Right before we closed that restaruant down I got sick in the bathroom:-( so I headed home. It was 11 so I guess it was time anyways. I went to bed and was up most of the night sick again. Thank goodness grandpa came back up in the morning to get B and watched him all day so I could sleep off my 24 hour flu bug. Even with all the sickness it was so fun to get out. All the moms in the group are so fun. We all get along great. I can't wait for the next MNO! Oh, and the 24 hour flu bug is great because it doesn't last 9 months which I know I can't do again!!

No comments: