Monday, July 6, 2009

Happy 4th!


We had a great wonderful 4th of July weekend. It finally stopped raining and the weekend was rain free! One day last week we had 5 inches of rain in one day. Yikes! I thought the pool was going to overflow. The best part of the weekend was that Kyeeeee (Aunt Kylie aka Sissy) came to visit us. Poor B was just getting over a bug that he had so when she first got here he was miserable but he got over it after a bit:-0 Fireworks are legal in PA so I bought some sparklers and a flowering type one that we set off at our place. I decided it would be best if B didn't see those so the adults played with them once he went to bed. We didn't go to see any fireworks either since B was in bed and Ren was on call. We did find some time though in the day to model our 4th shirts that grandma bought us!



Here are some pics of the fun we had while B was sound asleep



This one only cost 99 cents!

The next day we decided to show Sissy around a little bit but we don't really know what there is to do. So we were lost for a little bit but we did go to the beach for a little bit to walk around and Ren was able to get nachos so he was happy. I had taken B there earlier in the week and he loved it so this time he got to show Ren around.

I guess it wasn't too smart trying to take a picture with them looking at the sun

I tried to find a place where we could get some icecream but it was unsuccessful so I stopped at the gas station to get some. After we enjoyed that B went down for his nap and Sissy had to go home:-( We had a great time with her and I am sure we will get to hang our more since we are closer now! Once B woke up I decided to give B a little hair trim. It is impossible to even get him inside a place to have his hair cut. It was getting thick and I am sure it was hot so I decided to trim it a little. With Ren's help we strapped him in his old highchair and gave him a popcicle. Ren still had to help with holding him but we got the job done. Here they are reading afterward. I guess the haircut this time wasn't as tramatic as the other ones.

He was trying to steal the camera away from me and he thinks that with his smile he can get what he wants. Not with me...... ha ha yeah, I wish.

1 comment:

Farrah said...

I just love Brayden's smile. He is so photogenic. Not that you want to be a stage mom, but you really should consider putting him in modeling/print. Could earn you a little bit of cash. :o)