Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Paint!

I will admit that I am not one of those super stay at home moms that has a million fun activities for their kids to do. Gasp, shocker, I know! We try but when it comes down to it he just wants to play outside. Today though while in Target I asked if he would like some new paints and he was too excited. The excitement lasted until we got home so we started painting!

We also bought Valentines day cards so decided it would be fun to paint those!

Painting your hand and then smacking it on the paper is way more fun!
We had fun and for a few seconds I felt like super mom with a fun activity for my kid;-)

I am sure all of our friends will be thrilled with his hand print valentine and we even made a special picture for Daddy that is on the fridge. I told B that I am sure R will say it's beautiful!

1 comment:

Farrah said...

I used to be great at activities and have since given up. Too tired I guess...or we're both just getting lazy!!