We were lucky today and got to skype with Aunt Kylie. Usually when we skype I have to hold B down to talk(say I love you, blow a kiss) then he runs off. B loves Aunt Kylie so much and he thinks she lives at the airport and always asks to go see her! He showed her his new fish and then saw me taking a picture of him so he had to take a picture of Aunt Kylie

I love how dirty the screen is. It's from blowing kisses and giving high fives!
Then his second attempt at taking a picture

We also got to skype with Madge!

Later today we went to the park. B had to go to the potty and as he ran over to go in he looked back and said to me "this should be good!"
Oh how I love him!
1 comment:
Haha - and was it good??
Post a Comment