Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Pumpkin Patch Fun!

Last year we took B to this same pumpkin patch area and he had a blast. He was 3 last year and all the big inflatable things had a 5 yr age that you had to be to use them. We told each worker that B would not stand and cry on them and get scared and he for sure didn't. He went over and over and over on them beating the older kids up them most of the time. So Sunday I decided since R was at work we should go since Halloween was almost over. I didn't let B ride the rides last year so this year he was excited I finally let him. Here are the pics!
This inflatable was an obstacle course. Lots of things to climb up and over and a big slide at the end!




This was just a big slide!



Time for some rides. Yes, I know, a little country ghetto but I think you haven't been a kid unless you ride rides like this sometime!







Next!



Swings? Sure!




Such a fun time. B was so funny on the rides he would try to carry on a conversation with me like I could hear him or know what he was saying. On the way to the car he said "mommy, I had a fun good time at Disney Junior!" Good B, because don't tell Daddy but we almost spent as much as a Disney ticket here but your smile was worth it;-)


Ice Cream time! No better way to end the day! And yes, he took mine and finished it all:-0

No comments: