Wednesday, May 1, 2013
Cookie The Counting Cat!
B's class has a few pets. Thank goodness the only one that gets to visit families on the weekend is Cookie, and she is a stuffed animal. I remembered before I picked B up that it was his weekend to bring her home so I was curious to see if he cared or not. A few minutes later he came sprinting out of school swinging the bag she came in saying, "Mommy, Mommy, look what I get to take home!!" He had to show me everything right then and there. So I saw that she came with a book, a journal, and crayons so we could record a few of the counting things that B and Cookie would do together. What a difference a year makes. I know for sure a year ago B wouldn't care at all the Cookie was visiting us and would refuse to write anything in the journal. So here are a few pics of B and Cookie counting various things.
Of course we had to call Grandpa and Grandma T and Aunt Kylie on the way home from school and tell them all about Cookie too.
Cookie goes back tomorrow. I am a little sad but nowhere near that I am crazy enough to consider getting a real pet:-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment