Sunday, May 26, 2013

Summer Fun!

It's Memorial Day weekend and all over facebook and twitter everyone is so excited for summer to get here.  It makes me laugh because summer has been here for a while for us and B is loving being in the pool again.  He LOVES to swim and putting a pool in was probably the best thing we have done.  On his own at the end of last year he started to refuse to wear his floaties.  He did great and then I let him use the snokle and mask and he was in heaven.  He would float and swim and have a ball.  I decided that eventhough if he fell in he can swim to the side and get out, he probably needs some lessons.  So, we started last week and much to my surpise, he loved it and didn't care he didn't have his snorkel.  By the end of the week last week he was swimming across the pool on his back and also under water.  He loves to jump in so I caught him in action a few days ago!



The only way I could get him out of the pool after swimming all day was to bribe him with ice cream.  Hey, whatever works!

No comments: