Tuesday, August 26, 2014

First Grade!

We have a first grader! B has been excited for school for a couple weeks now which was awesome.  We did have some tears on the way to school in the car but once he got out he was great.  I felt so bad for him knowing I would have been the same way.  In the car I just smiled and told him how it was going to be a great day but really I just wanted to pull over and hug him and head home. 
B is a night owl and being in a pm kinder class last year, this year will be a learning curve for us. 
Once we were ready to go to school I asked if I could take his picture and of course he said "no!"
But I knew how to make him laugh at least for a second!
See, I told you he was happy when he got there!
His teacher seems really nice too.  Theses are some of the things he brought home.
 
Before school started we went to the teacher meet and greet.  She seemed like a great teacher and it's a long story, but B ended up with a different teacher after that night and it was because I requested it.  But this teacher took a picture of each kid and I am so glad Ren took a picture too because it's cute.
Wish us luck, my patience might need it as we adventure though 1st grade.  He had a wonderful year last year and I know this year will be just as fun and exciting for him.
 

No comments: