If you have pushed B on swings you know he loves you to count to 3 and do an underdog and go really high(thanks, Suja!) so of course he did it for Lilly too. They both thought it was hilarious. And I enjoyed it because I got to stand and watch!
Thursday, October 27, 2011
Park!
We didn't have anything on our schedule today which is always so nice. So I texted Trista to see if she wanted to meet us at the park. So B got to have time with his friends at the park! Lucas and Emma were there too so it was all the buddies together. Lilly will be 2 at the end of Feb. and she so wants to be a big kid like the rest of them. She was climbing to the highest slide which gave her mom anxiety and left me in amazement watching her. She is potty trained and talks sometimes better than the 2 boys. She was more than happy to have B push her on the swing!

If you have pushed B on swings you know he loves you to count to 3 and do an underdog and go really high(thanks, Suja!) so of course he did it for Lilly too. They both thought it was hilarious. And I enjoyed it because I got to stand and watch!
If you have pushed B on swings you know he loves you to count to 3 and do an underdog and go really high(thanks, Suja!) so of course he did it for Lilly too. They both thought it was hilarious. And I enjoyed it because I got to stand and watch!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment