Monday, December 12, 2011

Baking Buddy!

If I plan to do things with B they never really work out so at around 6:30 tonight I decided it would be a great time to make cut out cookies:-0 B was playing near me and the minute he saw me start he ran over yelling "I gotta help!"

When I stepped away for a minute to get the real camera he grabbed my cell phone and I heard him tell me "mommy, I took a picture of the dough!" Ok good, guess we have to document everything!

He did a really good job rolling the dough out. Each time it was time to cut it he chose which shape he wanted to use.




It's a messy job but someone has to do it!

The finished project!

Taste test....the results according to B..."mmmm tastie gooood!!"

I told B that Grandma and Grandpa would help him decorate them;-)