Monday, December 12, 2011

Favorite Things!

Since I have decided to decorate way more than last year but still isn't that much, I decided to share with you my favorite decorations. I decided that this year I would make some. I know, not very fancy but it feels more like home and Christmas to me. So here is a little tour.
Garland on the railings...



Our fireplace mantle is pretty full already so decided to hang our stockings here. Stocking hangers are so expensive so here are the ones I made.


We have 3 trees and many lights that B always wants to help turn on and off. So on our big tree in the living room we have this so B can turn the lights on and off.

When you blow the candle it either turns all the lights on or off. B loves it!

1 comment:

Farrah said...

I love the garland! Glad you are feeling more at home this Christmas. And I gotta get one of those santa lights things....way cool!