Friday, December 2, 2011

Field Trip!

The one thing I like about B's school is they do field trips. Today his school went to a place that is open in the winter here called Magical Forest. I think I have a post about it last year because we went with Grandpa and Grandma T. It is only open at night to the public so we didn't get to see the awesome lights really but we had no lines for the rides so B had a ball.
Frist stop, the horses! I attempted to have B wear his hat because it was only 48 degrees when we got there but that didn't last.


The next ride was Dizzy Dragons. Oh boy, I cant even swing on a swing without getting sick so you know I am up for mom of the year after I rode this 4 times in a row. The fifth time I finally saw one of his classmates in line and pawned him off on them;-)



A quick visit with Santa. He keeps telling me he is going to ask Santa for Connect Four but I think he was nervous when Santa asked so he said Balloons.

Walking around the forest part. Local companies sponsor an area and decorate it. Of course the Blue Man Group display was his favorite. We also had to look at the Phantom bears. He is quite the fan of Phantom too so he was too excited and asked me to take a picture of them.



I didn't get any picture of us riding the train but we did, about 5 times! He also had fun watching it as everyone went by!

Pictures with his friend from his class


There was a fun house with a maze for the kids to run around and at the end was a big slide.

We had a great morning!

No comments: