Saturday, March 17, 2012

Conversations With B!

B has only been up for 2 hours but he has already made me laugh so much with his random questions. We went to get our fruit and veggie basket so we had a lot of time to talk. First question...
B:"mommy where's daddy?"
Me:"he's at work"
B"oh,because he's hungry!"
B really thinks that all ren does at work is eat ice cream since that's all B does when he visits him. We often laugh that he is going to go to medical school and on the first day they will go around the class asking why each person wanted to be a Dr. B's response will be, "free ice cream!"

He then requested to hear Hold on Tight on the radio. It's one of his all time favorites from Aunt Kylie's phone. Then Till I Hear You Sing, from Love Never Dies(the Phantom sequal) Then, Snoop Dogg. Yes, very well rounded taste in music!

He was playing with my phone and on a game called Draw Some that I play with Aunt Kylie and Uncle Jeff. And whenever I have my phone he will ask what I am drawing for them. It has their pictures on it and a few days ago Sissy changed hers to an elephant. So B knows it's her because he knows how to spell her name but then the questions started when he saw the picture...
B:"Mommy, why is Aunt Kylie an elephant?"
Me:"I don't know, I think she wanted to be silly"
B:"mommy is Aunt Kylie a boy?"
Me:"no, she's a girl"
B:"no mommy, she's a boy, elephants are boys"
Me:"I think elephants can be boys or girls"
B:"no mommy, elephants are boys and Aunt Kylie is a boy"
I just let the conversation end there. Sissy, you can continue it as you wish;-)

No comments: