We went out to eat tonight and as we walked out it was getting dark. I had to do one thing. Look up and find the moon. I had to and it had to be full so then I would know why B has been a crazy man lately. But when I saw it, no such luck. It wasn't full, so back to the drawing board! We have had a crazy 2 weeks and I think really it's all just catching up with him along with him having bad allergies with whatever is in bloom. So today while R took a nap because he has had super busy weeks too, B and I headed to the museum. And we were there right when it opened!

He's still a cutie though!
Ren met us for dinner and it was so so nice to eat outside.

So even with attitude mixed in we still had lots of fun activites, all in hopes of tiring the little guy out so maybe tomorrow will be a new day. On the way home when he asked if we could go to another place because he didn't want to go home I said no. Only for him to respond, "mommy stop saying no, just say yes!" :-/
No comments:
Post a Comment