Sunday, March 25, 2012

Growing Up!


I love the little boy that B is becoming. Attitude and all! B's school not only teaches educational things but also helps them become good little people too and I see parts of that coming through more and more every day. The other day was a rough day for B and I for whatever reason and he picked up on it. Here was our conversations....
B: "mommy are you sad today?"
Me: "aww thanks B for asking but I think I am ok, maybe just a little tired"
B: "mommy do you need some cold water, that may make it better"
Me:"I am ok, thanks B"
B: "how about an angry bird bandaid?"
B: "Mommy do you need some cold Diet Coke?"
He is a funny boy but knows how to melt my heart in an instant.

Then he went back to being a not so nice boy and I think he threw one of his toys while playing. I sent him to his room and as he cried going up the stairs he looked at me and said "but I love you so much mommy!"
Get this kid an agent. Oscars here we come!

No comments: