This picture is to show that finally B doesn't mind being on his back. Since the time he learned to roll he refused to be on his back which made diaper changes nearly impossible no matter what toy he had or whatever else you could think to do. He still hates to lay still for diaper changes though. Ohwell.
He had not sat in this for quite a long time. He was getting too big for it so he would just stand by it and play with the toys. Lately I used it to hold his door open because he loves to shut doors. So I decided to see what he would do if I put him in it and he had a great time.
I just liked his outfit :-)
Always happy when Daddy gets home and he is still awake!
I was cleaning out the fridge and was going to clean this drawer
(those are Ren's drinks) and I heard him playing with it and didn't mind until I turned around and saw this...
I took this picture to send to Aunt Paula since she bought him the shirt
He loves to have people sit on the floor with him so he can climb all over them. Usually it's me who gets chosen to since I am with him all day and I have the bruises to prove it.
Next week he turns one. How could that be? Rest up now because I am sure there will be lots to read next weekend!
2 comments:
Sissy, I am most impressed with your blogging as of late. Lots of pictures and newsy tidbits - keep it up!
I just love B's smile...he is so darn happy all the time. And all of his clothes crack me up. Such a little man in his big boy outfits.
Post a Comment