Sunday, August 10, 2008

Busy Weekend

We have had a busy weekend. I will tell more about it later when I get a chance to upload the pictures but for now here is a picture I took at Grandma and Grandpa's house. It just proves that grandkids get away with so much. I am constantly telling Bradyen "no" to not do things to only hear a few seconds later in the background "oh, it's ok, he's fine".

Sissy called complaining that I had not posted any more videos of B walking. He is doing it more and more every day but it's still hard to get a good video of it. Here is a good one I took with my parents help:-)

2 comments:

Farrah said...

OMG he runs! You must be exhausted. Go Brayden Go! I am laughing at the grand parent comment because my mom always says, "It's OK, she can have that." And don't even get me started on food...H would eat all cookies were it up to my mom! :o)

Kylie said...

I actually saw the video on Dad's e-mail - fabulous! But what really caught my eye was not my gorgeous nephew, but Mom's copy of "Left Behind II, Tribulation Force" in front of him. It's nice to see Kirk Cameron is making something of his acting talents.