Tuesday, August 12, 2008
Weekend Update
It's Tuesday and finally things are a little more quiet today. Grandma and Grandpa Zhang were in town for the weekend so we did some room switching and it all worked out. Brayden loves an audience so right away he had to show them his walking and then all his toys. Grandma Zhang loves to hold B so when she came in I warned her that he has grown quite a bit. She found that out fast once she picked him up. Brayden was eating his puffs and Grandma Zhang was next to him when he offered one to her. She then opened her mouth and Brayden then proceded to trick her and put it in his mouth. He's always up to something. They left Monday morning and Brayden and I then went to an indoor play place with the playgroup. It was fun but I seriously think I was more tired than B when we left. It was a huge room so he was having a ball walking around. I took some pictures but he was so busy the whole time he basically refused to look up.
Our first stop was the fooseball(sp?) table
Climbing into the car all by himself
What little boy doesn't love trains?
I was so excited for him to try the bounce house but he wanted nothing to do with it. So I figured I might as well take a picture of it.
This was a game for older kids but he still had fun crawling on it and watching the lights.
When B got tired he loved being pushed around in this so he could still keep an eye on everything. Ren was also off this weekend so we went to the park a couple times too.
I sometimes feel like Brayden is a little tornado. He loves to stand at his toy basket and pull everthing out. The minute he is done with Breakfast he heads to the toy basket to sort through things. Here is a little video of it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment