
B is a fan of going to Ren's office lately. And while we go about once a month he asks to go every day. When I go to get B out or into his carseat this is usually what he looks like and he always has questions. I don't know why he saves them for getting in and out of the car! The other day when he asked to go to R's office I said no Daddy wasn't in the office he is working at the hospital today. He gave me a confused look and then smiled and said..."oh, daddy is eating ice cream!" Made me laugh since when B has visited R a couple times at the hospital Ren always gives him the ice cream in the doctors lounge. So I guess when Daddy is at work in the hospital he is just hanging out all day eating ice cream. Rough! ;-)
1 comment:
We stop by Jeff's office a lot to kill time....te he. I know it's disruptive to the whole office but for selfish reasons I don't care. I say take B everyday! :o)
Post a Comment