Friday, March 4, 2011

Things To Do!

I must admit that just like B I get tired of being inside even if it is just for half a day so we like to be out and about. Doing what, I am not sure! Today after running some errands B of course had to go potty while we were in the car. We stopped at Atlanta Bread Co.(yeah I thought they were all closed too!). On our way out he spotted yellow(frosting)cupcakes so we had a snack break too.

Next stop was the park. The best thing about Vegas is there is a park about every mile or 2. The one we visited today just opened last week. On one side of it they have exercise activities to do. B was all about those today!

Yup, even tries to run on the balance beam....ugh!

This was like a stair stepper. I asked him to use two hands and he thought I asked him to show me 2 fingers, which you can see he did:-/



Of course one more thing B will jump off of insted of the pool deck. So while he was juping I said "pretend you are at the pool!" He seemed excited. Will he jump into the pool next week? Probably not;-)

No comments: