Checking out all the fun things to do outside the track!

Yes, you can sit on the motorcycle now B but Mommy and Daddy will never allow you to have one;)
While B and Ren went to find the seats I went to find them some food. As you can see they were happy when it arrived!
Perfect day for a race!
B decided he was tired and needed a nap(yeah right!)so I took that as our que to get up and walk some more!
Time to eat again!

Now time to explore more!
Did I mention I have had a slight crush on Jimmie Johnson? When I met Ren he told me he liked Nascar so I would watch the races and the rest is history!
There is an episode of Sesame Street that B loves and they are at the races. It is actually funny and the car that wins is Shauna Wiggleson and she drives the car that looks like Jimmie's! So the whole time today we told B we were seeing Shauna Wiggleson.

Tired boy means time to go home! We all had so much fun. I don't think we even stayed for half the race but maybe that's why it was so fun;-)
No comments:
Post a Comment