B has been going to Trista's house since the end of January now and he still cries when I drop him off. He starts when we turn the corner a few blocks before her actual street. And I always tell him it's ok...blah, blah, blah, and to please be a good boy. He always responds, "no good boy!" He loves going and is fine the minute I leave and is always well behaved, it's just getting there. Yesterday though there were no tears at all. I decided to be cautious and not get too excited about this because he may have turned into a monster after I left. When I picked him up it was more good news, he was good the whole day. Bonus! So in the car I told him how proud I was that he didn't cry and then that's when I told him I would take him to Chuckie Cheese. Yeah, not my favorite place either but he went once last year and loved it so I knew he would again. Plus, he sees the commercials on TV and I love how he pronounces it. He says Chuckie Cheesus. Kind of like Jesus but Cheesus and he says it with great emphasis. Makes me laugh every time(I am not trying to offend anyone). This pic says it all, as you can see he was ready to go in!

Playing games and having a ball!



And some rides...The horse ride moves quite a bit and last year when our friend Suja went with us we tried to put B on the horse and he was not pleased at all. This time he loved it, nevrous at first though but only wanted to hold my hand, didn't want to get off.


The pizza was pretty good too!

I am pretty sure Ren had a good time too!

Geez, step away to take a pic and he thinks it's ok to stand and play:-/

We had a wonderful afternoon. B loved it and has asked all day today to go back to Chuckie Cheesus. Seeing the smile on his face makes it tempting but we will wait awhile. I am sure some would roll their eyes that for something so small we did this but sometimes it's the little things that make you feel like you are on top of the world and yesterday for a little while we all had a great time on top of our world.
No comments:
Post a Comment