Friday, September 23, 2011

Chef!

I think if B doesn't become a memeber of The Blueman Group, he will become a chef. He loves to cook and pretend all the time. Last night while he was in the bathtub he was pretending to cook. Egg rolls, Dumpaleens(dumplings) and Ice Cream were on the menu.
Mixing the ingredients....

A polite smile for mom;-)

And a close up shot because I love this little boy!

Remember the other book that used to be Brayden's favorite? That's right, Deceptively Delicious, By Jessica Seinfeld. I don't think we have read it in about a year and I actually forgot about it. Then we were watching Anderson Cooper today and the Seinfeld's were on and they showed a quick picture of her book. His eyes lit up and he looked at me and said "mommy, the lasagna book! Desepalicious!"
We then had to go find it and read it the rest of the afternoon.

1 comment:

Farrah said...

Ha ha. His old favorites just never die. Lucky you. :o)