Get a few balloons, a couple happy birthday banners and bring the bounce house up and we were all set!
All the kids played so well together. They all had a blast and most didn't even want time to eat. I think all the kids slept real well that night!
Time for cake!!
Time for presents! I was suprised and happy that all the kids were so happy to help Brayden open his gifts and watching them all have fun and get excited with each one was great. With each gift they would yell, "wow, you got...!!"
Too cute watching them play!
After everyone left we let B stay up late and play with his toys a little longer. He got a toy story operation game. He didn't know how to play the game but laid all his toy story figures and gave them an operation.
It was such a fun party and I can't believe Brayden is 4!!
No comments:
Post a Comment