B and I spend a lot of time in the car and sometimes our conversations make me laugh out loud. We sing in the car, laugh, he cries, I may raise my voice once in a while. But it's time I cherish. Today while on the way home from school all he wanted to do was go home and play Sesame Street(sepametreet) on the computer. I tried to ask him about his day and here was our conversation...
Me: "what did you play with at school today?"
B: "yes"
Me: "Brayden, I asked what you played with at school today!"
B: "I played with a hoe"
there was a long pause
Me: "you mean you played with the hose???"
B: "yes, I played with a hoe"
Yes, still working on that S sound;-)
Then later a song came on the radio and I was so excited and told B it was his favorite Justin Bieber.
He responded, "um no mommy, try again, that's Andy Grammer"
No comments:
Post a Comment