Sunday, September 4, 2011

Good Life!

Sissy and her friends came to Vegas for the weekend to celebrate Sissy getting married in a month! I wanted to make sure B and Sissy got to see eachother while she was here so it worked out great that Ren was working and I didn't have a sitter in the afternoon because we were able to join everyone at the pool. When I told B that we were going to see Aunt Kylie at the pool he was a little confused when we drove by the Y pool because that's where she lives! So we went to her new pool at the Venetian. The second best thing to seeing Aunt Kylie was walking through the Venetian since it is home to the Blue Man Group and B thinks he is one of them! It took him a few minutes to warm up to Aunt Kylie's friends but once he did he was at home and having a blast. He had plenty of people to entertain him(which was like a mini vacation for me) and lots of snacks to make his afternoon perfect! Oh, I almost forgot that B was also looking forward to seeing Aunt Kylie's music(her ipod) and he got to choose the music and dance along.
Snack Break!

Cheers!

Music Break!

B lucked out and was able to spend 2 afternoons at the pool! Thanks Sissy and friends for a great time at the pool and for entertaining B and sharing your snacks with him. I was able to have adult conversation and B was able to swim and be nice and tired for bed. It is a good life!

No comments: