Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Breakfast Time!

B said he was hungry and wanted toast for breakfast. Sounds easy. Until I remembered I told myself I was only going to make our bread this month. Oops, we are all out! Hmm, next idea?? Lets make homemade pop tarts! B was more than happy to help!

We used heart cookie cutters for our shape and strawberry jam for the filling.
Fresh out of the oven and time to decorate!

The most important part, tasting!

Delicious!
I finished mine before B and he noticed and asked if I wanted more. When I said no thanks, he then told me I could go wash my hands and play in the living room!
I am so glad I forgot to make bread, what a wonderful start to our day!

1 comment:

Farrah said...

What a great recipe idea! B's haircut looks cute on him but I like it long because it makes him look not so grown-up. :o(