Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Time For School!

Thank goodness B loves school and I actually had to say to him once last week that if he didn't hurry up and get dressed he would miss school. He got dressed so fast! I have to help out in class which every time before we get there I dread it(don't judge). When we are done at the end of the day though I am as happy as he is. I love being able to see all he does in one day but love that the other days he also gets to experience school without me. Since they had a field trip to play in snow this month they have also been learning about snow and ice and cold things. So I also had to bring in ice. Each day they do different fun things with it. I decided it would be fun do use my silicone molds to make ice shapes. It was a hit!

Preschool yoga:-)

Play time!

No comments: