The Boys are in heaven!
Sunday, February 5, 2012
Night School!
Since B is half Asian I believe he needs to be in school many hours practicing his math and violin. So last night I dropped him off at school. Just kidding about being the tiger mom. I may be the exact opposite of that. B's school offers a drop off time once a month on a weekend evening for a parents night out. So I signed him up and packed his dinner and we headed out. He loves school but knew this was different so he was nervous. He was so quiet in the car and when we pulled up he said he was not going in. I told him that was fine and he didn't have to but I suggested we go see what they were doing and he could decide if he wanted to stay. So we walked in and he found a different hook for his stuff other than his usual cubbie that he loves. And we headed outside to see what everyone was doing. The minute he stepped outside he was off running and playing. I had to yell to him to come back so I could give him a hug good bye. We just ended up running errands and getting dinner before it was time to get him. We were early but decided to get him anyways. We walked in and I loved what I saw. All the kids so happy on the floor eating popcorn listening to books. B spotted me and gave me the usual excited greeting but went back to getting his water and sitting on the floor to finish his popcorn. And while we waited R got to see B's portfolio the teacher keeps with pics and things B says in class. I love it! B didn't want to go home so we made a quick outing to Best Buy as a compromise.
The Boys are in heaven!
The Boys are in heaven!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What a nice school perk! Awesome picture. Boys!
Post a Comment