While B and I were upstairs changing sheets and cleaning he decided that the big stuffed dog we named Lego should go to his room:-/ And you what that means, he will find a way to make him fit on his bed with the rest. So while he dragged him in I followed behind and suggested maybe Lego would like to sit in the corner so he could see B on his bed. B looked at me confused and replied, "no mommy, he is not in trouble!" Love! So Lego was kind enough to help us clean and with having B and a stuff dog help means it took FOREVER!! Then B decided it was time to come down and play connect four...

And then time to read....

I know what you are thinking so don't say it. B doesn't need a playmate, aka a sibling. He loves his friends when they come over but also loves when then leave. Siblings don't leave;-)
No comments:
Post a Comment