Saturday, August 13, 2011

More Balloons!

The new play place in town had people come one evening last week and make balloon animals for the kids and face painting. Perfect! R is always working late so it's always nice to have something to do in the evening!
When they got there and the kids started to crowd around and I told B he had to wait in line. While he was waiting in line I asked him what animal he was going to have the guy make....His response, a cow!

He does well waiting sometimes and he kept turning to me because I was off to the side waiting and would say "we gotta wait our turn!"

Finally it was his turn. He had a lot of fun watching and they discussed who they liked better on Sesame Street because that is what was on B's shirt. He went with Cookie Monster.

The finished product! It looked much better than the pictures shows!

He went off and played for awhile and he kept an eye on the face painting and I was surprised that he actually wanted to do it. When the girl asked what he wanted he didn't say anything. So I jumped in and suggested Cookie Monster. He responded "um no, I just want Batman!"

Later while he was playing upstairs at the play place the balloon guy made all the boys swords and hats. I was glad B wasn't down there to get one. Until B saw they all had them he flew downstairs and the guy made him one:-0 At least it made them tired since all the boys ran around "fighting" the rest of the night. Ugh!
Snack break!


The hat did pop before we left and that was quite a crisis, but other than that it was a great night!

No comments: