Sunday, August 21, 2011

Weekend Update!

We had a wonderful busy and relaxing weekend! It began Friday. Lilly came to play with us in the morning because her mom wasn't feeling well. When they came in B then wanted me to leave. Oh B, it makes me so happy that you want me to leave. Progress!
Watching their favorite movie!

In the evening the museum had an ice cream social for memebers. Since as usual R was working late, we headed over there to keep us busy. It opened at 6 and we got there a little early. I saw a line forming outside so we decided to wait too. It was 110 so waiting for 10 minutes was hot! But there was ice cream(and water) waiting for B!

He had fun as usual there!

Saturday we spent some time at B's other favorite place, Target.
He had just had a big lunch before we got there but since he loves Icee's he had to have one too. He loves the hummus and chips there so he got that and I had a pretzel and 7up. He finished everything and I think I was able to sneak a couple bites of the pretzel:-/


Later in the afternoon we headed to some friends house and to their neighborhood pool. B was excited to try the slides there. R allowed him to go down the big one in the background by himself. Yikes! B had a smile on his face after!

After swimming it was time to go back to their house for a BBQ. We stayed longer than we had thought we would which meant B went to bed late. Lucky for us though he slept til 9 this morning. Yahoo!

1 comment:

Farrah said...

I'll be expecting a slide like that in your pool. ;o)