We became members of the Children's Museum here a month or so ago and I will say we for sure get our money's worth. B asks every day to go and since it's summer, it's always nice to have a nice air conditioned place. They always have science experiments and games and shows going on but B usually isn't too interested. The other day though an experiment was started and he climbed up and sat down. I pulled him aside and asked if he really wanted to. He said yes so he actually sat there a good 10 minutes and watched. He laughed and kept looking at me repeating what they were doing(I guess he thought I wasn't watching) and laughing and having a good time. I had to take a pic because so many thoughts were going through my mind

1. I can't believe he is sitting
2. He looks so grown up:-(
3. I love him!
4. I can't believe he is sitting
5. How did he get so big so fast?
I love this little boy!
No comments:
Post a Comment