Monday, August 1, 2011

Sissy's Getting Married!


Sissy is getting married in Oct. and I am honored to be her matron of honor. So a couple weeks ago I jetted off to Ohio for a wedding shower for her. Here are some pics!
I love the circle crops!

Ok, now for shower pics!

Flowers!

Game prizes! Yay Farrah for guessing there were 313 gummy bears, there were 314!

Cupcake in a jar as a favor for the guests!

Family!

The guests!



Ice cream cake!

Many fabulous gifts!


It was a wonderful weekend to celebrate Sissy and Jeff! I am so excited for Oct. to come so we can really celebrate. We will be on West Coast time so I hope it goes late!

1 comment:

Kylie said...

It was an amazing weekend!! Thank you for being my matron of honor and for throwing such an awesome shower :) Will you be making jar cupcakes for wedding favors? We could start now!