Oh my, riding bikes with B is an adventure. He really is crazy. And following a crazy 4yr old with no fear on a bike that is way too big for me is also quite the adventure. He loves to skid and stop fast. Not good when I am following behind and when I stop so I don't crash into him I basically have to get off and before I can climb back on he is off. Yes, laugh now, if you come visit, you can ride with him. Our neighborhood is on a little hill so when he goes down the hill he goes. His little bike is going so fast and usually only one training wheel is on the ground. For extra adventure he lifts his feet up and flys down. So yesterday while he was doing that his ADD also kicked in and he realized his shoe strap was undone. So when flying down the hill and legs off he reaches over to fix his strap on his shoe. It was a soft landing into the neighbors rock bed:-0 Then if he isn't going super fast he goes so slow pointing everything out just talking away. This is also not good because you can only balance still for so long until I have to get off and tell him to go then he takes off. Or he will randomly pull up beside me and ask to hold my hand. My response is "no, hurry up and go!" It's an adventure!
Wednesday, January 11, 2012
Crazy Boy!
Oh my, riding bikes with B is an adventure. He really is crazy. And following a crazy 4yr old with no fear on a bike that is way too big for me is also quite the adventure. He loves to skid and stop fast. Not good when I am following behind and when I stop so I don't crash into him I basically have to get off and before I can climb back on he is off. Yes, laugh now, if you come visit, you can ride with him. Our neighborhood is on a little hill so when he goes down the hill he goes. His little bike is going so fast and usually only one training wheel is on the ground. For extra adventure he lifts his feet up and flys down. So yesterday while he was doing that his ADD also kicked in and he realized his shoe strap was undone. So when flying down the hill and legs off he reaches over to fix his strap on his shoe. It was a soft landing into the neighbors rock bed:-0 Then if he isn't going super fast he goes so slow pointing everything out just talking away. This is also not good because you can only balance still for so long until I have to get off and tell him to go then he takes off. Or he will randomly pull up beside me and ask to hold my hand. My response is "no, hurry up and go!" It's an adventure!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment