Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Fun Day!

Yesterday B's school had a field trip to go play in the snow. Since B had a miserable day the day before I thought it would be in our best interest to stay home. So instead of heading out in the morning I texted Trista to see if Lilly wanted to come play with B. When Lilly was at the door and rang the doorbell B ran up to the door so excited yelling, "hi Lilly, come in, come on Lilly hurry up!" She was too excited also and right away said good bye to Trista and said she wanted to go bounce! They are too funny and play well together. The highlight of the day....

It was such a fun morning and I am always game for something that will help pass the time a little faster and having Lilly over did just that!

Later in the evening when Ren got home from work he said he needed a haircut. We always let B watch and help so someday he might get over his fear of haircuts. Each time he wants to do more and help more. I let him use the clippers on R's hair because it can't really be messed up. Anyways, halfway through B announced he was getting his hair cut next. Ren and I were both shocked but went with it! It was his turn and he was still up for it. So B got a haircut without any tears! For the three of us this was huge! And when finished he was so so proud and then announced "and now we go to CiCi's!" Ha ha! And yes after he took a bath we took him. To many a haircut with out tears is normal. But for us and B who is finally becoming comfortable with everything in his little world that has had to change so much in 4yrs this was huge. So we danced and sang and then ate pizza. I love this boy and his new hair!

(it was 55 so he was chilly so insisted on wearing Ren's sweater!)

No comments: