Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Tired!

It has been a long month. I am tired and was thinking that by last week we would be in our usual routine but no such luck. Maybe next week. And maybe next week things will get organized and put away, doubt it;-) Until then here are some pics of B from our game last night. Sissy and Jeff gave him Candy Land which he sometimes call the Princess Game because it has a castle on it.
"come on Mom, we gotta play the princess game!" (yes, he calls me mom now too which is sad to me)

You always hear them say that you shouldn't always let your kids win games. They need to experience losing. Well let me tell you, we have played this darn game about 100 times and I think I have won once. Here is proof. B's guy is WAY ahead:-(

No comments: