I thought a few days ago that B might be sick but it's so hard to tell. And he didn't really have any symptoms except at night he would cough all night. So finally when the cough meds were not working and he did cough once yesterday and he sounded like the dreaded barking seal I knew we would be at the Dr.'s soon. I didn't want to wake him up this morning since he had been up all night but I told myself if he woke up soon we would head straight to the peds. walk in clinic. Next thing his door opened and he was awake so I guess that was my cue. Thank goodness our peds. office is open 12hrs a day 7 days a week! (Also thankful R's office is not!)
No fun waiting but atleast it's a pretty view!

In the room waiting.

The Dr. heard his cough and wrote a prescription and we were in and out. A diagnosis or croup, prescription, a quick chat about kindergarten which I LOVED his view and we were on our way.
With a lollipop of course!

B was so good this time. The only bummer now is B doesn't get to school today which he is sad about. Yeah, I never thought I would say that either!
1 comment:
Poor B. :o( I hate it when they are sick. Hope he feels better soon. What did the doc say about school? I think we're waiting.
Post a Comment